Important criteria for Registration
All persons to be registered as a chartered Architect, Architect or an Architectural Licentiate shall;
- be over twenty one years of age ;
- be a citizen of Sri Lanka ;
- not adjudged by a competent court to be of unsound mind ;
- not have been adjudged an insolvent or bankrupt by a competent court or has not been granted by a competent court a certificate to the effect that his insolvency or bankruptcy has arisen wholly or partly from unavoidable losses or misfortune; or
- not have been convicted by a competent court, whether in Sri Lanka or elsewhere, of any offence involving moral turpitude and punishable with imprisonment or similar punishment and has not been granted a pardon.